Friday, August 19, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts

As a contributor to this blog, I can't speak for everyone involved, but I want to apologize for the lack of posts by myself. I have been very busy attempting to manage a full and part time job, and haven't had the opportunity to keep you up to date on our Buccos. They took two out of three from the Cardinals after being swept by the Brewers. The shot at .500 is still a possibly, but they are definitely out of the division race. Last time I checked, they are losing to the Reds, 6-3, after five innings. Part of the game was delayed by rain. I hope to figure it out in the coming weeks and have more posts for the stretch run. Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the lack of posts. If you guys pay us, I would write one post everyday, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. "and haven't had the opportunity to keep you up to date on our Buccos."

    That's not needed. That's what the PG and Trib is for.

    A blog should be for takes and opinions. Stick to that, not game recaps. Set yourself apart.

    ReplyDelete