Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm ready to go

Okay guys, and gals: I believe my first post went on the hockey blog. I cleary don't know what I'm doing. Anyway, glad to be a part of this. I just had to get hockey season over with, but I'm ready to talk Bucco baseball.
I'm going to make this first one short and sweet.
I'm watching baseball more than at any time in my life and have really been following the Pirates. And yes, I will even watch if they start to stink.
Pittsburgh dropped a 5-1 decision to Cleveland Friday night in Cleveland. The bats must have stayed in Pittsburgh International because the offense was bad.
Kevin Correia didn't pitch bad, but he took the loss. The bullpen gave up three late runs and the Indians were able to shut down the Bucs without any trouble. No rallying tonight for Pittsburgh.
I will have more in the coming weeks and months.
Thanks again for allowing me to contribute. It should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Bats are asleep and the Nutters want to stand pat & not improve the club. They are afraid for WV Bob to spend some money..... Odd, almost like some od them have a stake in WV Bobs wallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry BFD.................. WV Bob's wallet doesnt contain cash...........it only has moths.

    ReplyDelete